Replication is used to produce large quantities of discs in an economical way. We can replicate any quantity of discs, with a turnaround time of 7-14 working days. If you require a shorter turnaround time, you may like to view our duplication page.
Replication requires the creation of a glass master (included in the price) to press your discs from - this reduces any compatibility issues, that may arise with duplication onto burned discs.
• Audio CD
• Data CD-Rom
• DVD-5 (Single Layer)
• DVD-9 (Dual Layer)
• DVD-10 (Single Layer/Double Sided)
• DVD-18 (Dual Layer/Double Sided)
• Mini CD's & DVD's
• Blu-Ray Video
• Printing of all paper parts, including CD Booklets, Trayliners, DVD Slicks/covers, DVD Inserts, Digipaks and Cardboard Sleeves.
• Packages to suit your requirements from straight CD/DVD replication only, to complete 'ready-to-sell" packages.
• We cater to bands with demos, EP's and Albums.
• Corporate packages, including CD & DVD promotional material, seminar packs etc.
• Competitive quotes tailored to volume with regular customer rewards
• Graphic Design services available for all packages and artwork requirements